Friday, July 27, 2012

I "Pink Puffy Heart" Target

Have you SEEN the toy clearance at Target this week?  It's fantas-mic!  Yesterday while Daphne (my car) was getting fixed (sensor was shorting out...thank God for warranties) the Mama came and picked up the Princess and I and we went to Target.  I went for a Cookie Monster for the Princess...and came out with a huge chunk of Christmas shopping done.  Have yet to meet a person who goes to Target and ONLY gets what they came for.  However I'm SO proud of myself.  I bought 9 presents (Christmas and birthdays), 4 greeting cards, a DVD for the Princess and I, AND her Cookie Monster.  And do you want to know how much this great adventure cost me?  $91!  That was fantastic!!!!  I'm so proud that I can't even believe I scored so well.  We only have a couple of birthdays left for the year that I didn't get presents for yet but one of them is going to be a pinterest idea.  Two things I'd be lost without...Target and Pinterest.  As I tell my Sister-in-law, "If you're not pinning, you're not cool."  :)  I'd love to know what you do to meet your budget for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment